2 Široka ulica, Old Town, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 277 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bota Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Bota Palace has air-conditioned guest accommodations in the center of Dubrovnik, a 6-minute walk from Buza Beach, 1,500 feet from Porporela Beach and a 6-minute walk from Beach Šulić. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.
The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. There's also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an a fridge, an an oven, and an a dishwasher.
An à la carte, continental or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.
Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Bota Palace.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Onofrio's Fountain, Pile Gate and Orlando Column. The nearest airport is Dubrovnik, 12 miles from Bota Palace, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dubrovnik, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Bota Palace has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 6, 2021
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We have a late night arrival at DUB airport, is it possible to have a later than 11pm Check-In?Our reception usually works until 11 pm, but we can organize a self check in, or some of our staff will wait for you depending on the time of your arr..Answered on 18 September 2021
- Hello, do all your rooms have bathtubs, or just some? How many total rooms do you have? Do you offer a shuttle/pick-up service from the airport? Thank you.Dear Madam/Sir, Thank you for your request. We are small luxury retreat inside the city walls of Dubrovnik. We have 2 rooms with bathtubs, 2 rooms wit..Answered on 20 June 2021
- morning, do you have a twin room available please 15/05 - 23-05Dear, We have availability for our twin room Tauris for these dates. Thank you!Answered on 6 April 2023
- Are there rooms on the 1st floor? How many steps?Dear Guests, Our rooms Stagnum and Ragusa are on the first floor. There is approx. 20 steps to get to the first floor. Hope this helps!Answered on 4 July 2022
- Do you have anywhere we can leave our luggage after checking out at 10am please? Also how much is your shuttle to and from the airport and is that by..Dear, You can leave your luggage with us before or after check in/check out. We can organize a private transfer (car or van) by professional chauffeu..Answered on 12 May 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
From 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Bota Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Bota Palace
Guests staying at Bota Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Bota Palace include:
Check-in at Bota Palace is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Bota Palace is 150 feet from the center of Dubrovnik.
Bota Palace offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Live music/Performance
The nearest beach is 2,300 feet from Bota Palace.
The prices at Bota Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.