Od Srđa 19, Ploce, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 40 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Guesthouse Slavka! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Enjoying a slightly elevated position and boasting panoramic views of the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town, Guest house Slavka offers rooms and apartments with free WiFi access.
All rooms and apartment consist of a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Featuring a bath tub or shower, bathrooms also come with hairdryer and towels. The apartment also offers a kitchenette with a dining area and a furnished terrace.
Within a 750 feet reach, you can find a grocery store and a restaurant.
The popular Banje Beach is about 1,950 feet away. The historic core preserves the well-known Stradun Promenade, Dubrovnik Walls, Onofrio's Fountain and other sights and charming shops.
Local bus stops in the vicinity. The Main Bus Station and Ferry Port are 1.9 mi away. Dubrovnik Airport is at a distance of 12 mi and shuttle service is possible at a surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dubrovnik, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Guesthouse Slavka has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 11, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We are looking at the one-apartment with sea view and terrace. Is the terrace shared or private? ThanksHello, Thank you for your message. It is private terrace because another unit we have is not open this year to stay in. Kind regards, Guesthouse SlavkaAnswered on 11 August 2022
- We are very interested in booking a room, however our flight lands at 22:40, do you offer late check ins?Hello, We can organize late check in. Best Regards!Answered on 14 January 2020
- Hi, I would kindly like to ask you about parking. I have noticed that in the offer it says there is no parking. Is it though possible to find parkin..Hello, Thank you for your message. We do not have private parking but public garage is approx. 500 meters away. You can check their daily rates onl..Answered on 27 February 2023
- Hi there, I had to cancel my booking with you due to covid-19 and you said you would offer a refund after 180 days of the check in date so I would l..Hello, Thank you for your message. Please reach us on provided contact in your reservation along with your reservation ID so we can assist you accord..Answered on 17 December 2020
- How much does the airport shuttle cost for 2 people? Are we able to store our luggage after check out? And before check in? Also is there a bus n..Hello, Answering on public questions is limited, not many space, sorry. Private transfer is 39€. You can leave luggage if available and in agreement...Answered on 7 October 2022
- Still looking?
Managed by Radmila
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash is not accepted Guesthouse Slavka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.