Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town
RIbarska 11, 21220 Trogir, Croatia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 294 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town is situated in Trogir, 100 yards from The Cathedral of St. Lawrence.
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
St. Peter's Church is 100 yards from Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town, while Trogir Green Market is 100 yards away. The nearest airport is Split Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Trogir, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 18 May 2015.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hello, please confirm there are 2 double beds AND. a sofa bed, also what is the apartment layout? My mum is not great with lots of stairs... thanksHi, Our APT is three floor unit. First floor is doublebed room with bathroom, second floor living area with kitchen and sofa, (not sofabed), and third..Answered on 24 August 2021
- We would like to stay at your place on Wednesday, but is it possible to have a late check out? We have to work and our flight will be in the evening.Hi, Thank you for the request. Our check out time is until 10AM...we sometimes extend the check out time on request but that depend on the new guest a..Answered on 29 August 2021
- Good morning We are keen to book at Tiramola in Aug - we are family of 5 - what is our best option? can 5 fit in deluxe king or is 2 room best. ThanksHi, Our King Suite is two level suite with doublebed in loft area and sofabed in living area and can fit 4 persons max., so the best option is to take..Answered on 17 February 2022
- Hi. I have an early flight after my last night. Is it easy to get transportation from Tiramola to the airport in the early morning?Hi, There is no problem to get transportation from Tiramola, (Trogir Old Town), to Split Airport. We can organize taxi for you but there is also bus n..Answered on 25 March 2023
- After Trogir/Split my daughter and I are planning to travel down to Dubrovnik and do a cruise and we do not want to take our car with us. Would you al..Hi Sheila, We dont have our parking...we are in the midlle of Old Town which is pedestrian zone and we have special price of 10euro/day for our guest..Answered on 26 January 2023
- Still looking?
Managed by Marija
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dressing room
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/performanceOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Books, DVDs, or music for children
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 14:00 to 00:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town
Room options at Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town include:
Check-in at Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town is 150 yards from the centre of Trogir.
The prices at Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Apartments & Rooms Tiramola - Old Town offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Horse riding
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Live music/performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental