Stay in the heart of Dubrovnik – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutique Hotel Stari Grad! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Fully renovated in the summer of 2013, Stari Grad is one of only 2 hotels within the Old Town walls of Dubrovnik. This historic residence offers 8 spacious guest bedrooms and free Wi-Fi in all areas.
All rooms in Hotel Stari Grad are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV and a safety deposit box. Every guest room also has a private private bathroom featuring a hydromassage shower.
The breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace restaurant, where guests can enjoy panoramic views of the Old Town, Adriatic Sea and the surrounding islands while indulging in freshly prepared and varied selection of food.
Stari Grad Hotel is located on a quiet street, yet only steps away from the vibrant Stradun Street. The ferry terminal is 1.9 mi away, from where there are ferries to various Adriatic destinations.
Airport shuttle can be arranged upon previous request. Excursions to various islands and other attractive sites can also be organized by the front desk.
Hotel Stari Grad is 11 mi from Dubrovnik International Airport. Car parking is available outside the old town walls.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dubrovnik, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Buza Beach8.3 Very good beach1,050 feet from property
Beach Šulić8.3 Very good beach1,200 feet from property
Porporela Beach8.4 Very good beach1,350 feet from property
Banje Beach8.2 Very good beach1,950 feet from property
Bellevue Beach8.4 Very good beach4,550 feet from property
St. Jacob Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Lokrum Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.5 miles from property
- hello' is there a thai massage spa across from the hotel? thank you!Dear guest, We offer Thai Spa massage center as well. https://iconathaispa.com/Answered on September 23, 2021
- Hi. Is it possible to generally use the rooftop terrace for relaxing or having a drink? Or is it only available for breakfast? Many thanks.Dear guest, only for brekfast for our guest and dinner time. During the lunch time is possible to have a drink only for hotel guestsAnswered on June 14, 2022
- We land at Dubrovnik on 5th October at about 5pm - what would be the costs of the transfer to you?Dear guests, The transfer from the Airport to the Hotel is 60 Euro. An English-speaking driver with Mercedes E class will be at your services and will..Answered on October 4, 2022
- Hello, do you have a lift/elevator?Dear guests, Thank you for your interest in Boutique Hotel Stari Grad. We do not have an elevator, the building is a unique palace from the 16th cen..Answered on May 29, 2022
- Are there a lot of steps to be climbedDear all, we are hotel with stairs per floor is 14 stairs.Answered on November 21, 2021
- Still looking?
Above 5 - rooftop restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Boutique Hotel Stari Grad accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.
Please inform Boutique Hotel Stari Grad of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Stari Grad
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Stari Grad is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Boutique Hotel Stari Grad has 1 restaurant:
- Above 5 - rooftop restaurant
The prices at Boutique Hotel Stari Grad may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Boutique Hotel Stari Grad include:
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Boutique Hotel Stari Grad.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Stari Grad can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutique Hotel Stari Grad by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Boutique Hotel Stari Grad offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Couples' massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Walking tours
- Hand massage
- Neck massage
- Head massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Spa facilities
- Foot massage
Boutique Hotel Stari Grad is 350 feet from the center of Dubrovnik.