The Pucic Palace
Ulica od Puca 1, Old Town, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 171 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Pucic Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring a restaurant and a wine bar, The Pucić Palace is housed in an 18-th century baroque palace just steps away from the Stradun Promenade in Dubrovnik Old Town. This 5-star property combines modern amenities with stone walls and exclusive furnishings. Free WiFi access is provided in all areas.
All elegantly-furnished rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safe. Private bathrooms include a separate bathtub and a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in all units.
Guests staying at The Pucić Palace also enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Banje Beach, 1,950 feet from the hotel, including a beach towel, parasol and sun lounger.
A rich a la carte breakfast is served daily. During lunch and dinner guests can treat themselves to local and international delicacies on the Gundulić Square-facing Cafe Royal, while The La Capella Terrace and Restaurant serves Mediterranean fare on the alfresco terrace.
The hotel tour desk can assist in organizing various excursions and daytrips. The Pucić Palace is located 13 mi from Dubrovnik Airport and 2.2 mi from Gruž Port.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dubrovnik, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.The Pucic Palace has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 22, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, all necessary based on measurements what we should follow.Answered on 5 June 2020
- Can you provide non feather pillows and non feather duvet?Dear Sir/Madame, Yes we can.Answered on 7 January 2020
- Hi there I have booked to stay on 28-29th August, I travel back to the UK on the 29th - can you organise Covid testing at the hotel? Thank you EllieDear Ms Ellie, Thank you for your inquiry. It is possible to have Covid testing in your room. It is rather easy to make an appointment on this link..Answered on 5 August 2021
- do you have lifts as one member of our party would be able to do some stairs but not too manyWe do have lift to all hotel floorsAnswered on 22 April 2021
- Hi, we have young kids (7 and 2) can we book standard or deluxe room then pay extra for (1) bed in same room so both can stay with us.Hi! Yes, you can book a room and we can add extra bed inside of room. Price chart for extra beds are shown online.Answered on 6 November 2021
- Still looking?
- Magdalena Terrace
- CuisineMediterranean • Seafood • Local
- Open forDinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Cafe Lucijan
- CuisineAmerican • Italian • Mediterranean • Seafood • Local • International • European • Croatian • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash The Pucic Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Upon arrival, guests receive a discount card, valid for a 10% discount to the restaurant of The Pucic Palace. The card is also valid for free access to the Banje Beach, including free sun lounger, parasol and beach towel.
If booking 4 or more rooms different cancelation and payment rules may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.
Magdalena Terrace: Closed from Wed, Nov 23, 2022 until Fri, Apr 14, 2023
FAQs about The Pucic Palace
Guests staying at The Pucic Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Pucic Palace has 2 restaurants:
- Magdalena Terrace
- Cafe Lucijan
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from The Pucic Palace.
Room options at The Pucic Palace include:
The prices at The Pucic Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Pucic Palace is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Pucic Palace is 500 feet from the center of Dubrovnik.
The Pucic Palace offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Cooking class