Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina
Luje Adamovića 16, 52210 Rovinj, Croatia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 259 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering bright, modern, air-conditioned rooms and apartments, Villa Kristina is just 10 minutes from the beach and marina, and only slightly further from the historic center of Rovinj.
This beautiful Croatian town, with its red-roofed houses, is an ideal destination for a relaxing break or cultural holiday. From this villa you could easily explore the sights of this fishing town on foot, or head down to the marina and take a trip out to one of the offshore islands.
Boats also go out to the Baron Gautsch, a famous wreck off the Croatian coastline and one of the most popular diving spots in the Mediterranean. You could even take a ferry across to Venice for a romantic day trip.
The area around Rovinj itself also has a lot to offer, so you could hire a bike and explore this attractive part of the country. Public parking can be found 1,000 feet from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rovinj, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina
Mulini Beach8.5 Very good beach1,850 feet from property
Sveti Andrija Beach8.6 Excellent beach2,750 feet from property
Cuvi Beach8.6 Excellent beach3,100 feet from property
Lone Beach8.7 Excellent beach3,400 feet from property
Škaraba Beach8.6 Excellent beach3,600 feet from property
Baluota Beach8.4 Very good beach4,100 feet from property
Zlatni Rt Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,150 feet from property
Porton Biondi Beach7.8 Good beach1.3 miles from property
Sand Beach Biondi8.1 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Polari Beach8.1 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Borik Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- Does Kristina & her daughter still operate the Villa? We were there about 10 years ago for a week. Great hosts. They also had the most friendliest dog -“Don Giovanni”. He was a beautiful dog and extremely smart. We had great conversations with Kristina, her husband and daughter and of course DonHi We are..still here..working.all the family,exept our loved Don...he passed away years ago,he was 14 years old..but we still keep memories abouz him. It s nice to hear that you remember us even after 10 years:)Answered on July 31, 2021
- Do you have a washer/dryer in rooms or on the property?I am sorry but we don t have a laundry.Answered on March 31, 2022
- Does this apartment have a shower rather than a bath? Is this apartment on the top floor and if so is there a lift?Thanks for asking Attic apartment has shower, no bathtub, no elevatorAnswered on January 7, 2020
- Is there a poolHi No pool Regards SindiAnswered on February 4, 2020
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina
Room options at Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina include:
Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina is 3,100 feet from the center of Rovinj.
Guests staying at Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
The prices at Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina.
Check-in at Bed and Breakfast Villa Kristina is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.