Villa Nora Hvar
Ulica Petra Hektorovića 8, 21450 Hvar, Croatia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 206 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Villa Nora Hvar! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in the heart of Hvar, Villa Nora is housed in a former palace from the 14th century. It offers spacious rooms with air conditioning, minibars and satellite TV.
Restaurant Lucullus serves a rich breakfast and dinners including the specialities of Hvar Island like goat with potatoes cooked in a brick oven or cheese with capers and olive oil.
Close to Villa Nora there are various restaurants, discotheques, a casino and a night club. The first beach is 150 yards away from the hotel.
Tennis and mini golf facilities are 400 yards from the Nora.
This is our guests' favourite part of Hvar, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Villa Nora Hvar has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Dec 2009.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?All rooms in the hotel are disinfected. Hvar has not been infected so far and we hope it will stay that wayAnswered on 11 May 2020
- Can you arrange a Blue Cave tour on Friday June 24 while we are staying with you?Thank you for your contacting. We have available paces for the blue cave trip. Regards natalijaAnswered on 30 April 2022
- I would like to make a booking which includes blue cave tour . Would we definitely be able to do tour on 11th July for 4 people if I book ? XThank you for your contacting. We have avaiable places on the boat for July 11th, for four people. Best regards NatalijaAnswered on 20 May 2022
- We are traveling with a lot of luggage. Do you have an elevator/lift to get to the rooms if needed?Thank you for your contacting. Our hotel doesn´t have elevator. we can offer you room on first floor. Also we can wait for you in harbour and help you..Answered on 27 September 2022
- Hello - Is there a place where we can do laundry?Dear Guests, We have laundry service, it is 10 Ezur for one loud. Or you can do laundry in laundry service wich is 2 min walk from our hotel.Answered on 27 June 2021
- Still looking?
Hosted by NATALIJA KRALJEVIĆ
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsGluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Additional toilet
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Dressing room
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Sun terrace
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/performance
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- iPod dock
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Video games
- CD player
- DVD player
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car hire
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- MassageAdditional charge
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash is not accepted Villa Nora Hvar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 06:00.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
FAQs about Villa Nora Hvar
Villa Nora Hvar is 100 yards from the centre of Hvar.
Villa Nora Hvar has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Villa Nora Hvar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Villa Nora Hvar offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Full body massage
- Live music/performance
The nearest beach is just 0.6 miles from Villa Nora Hvar.
Check-in at Villa Nora Hvar is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Villa Nora Hvar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Villa Nora Hvar include: