Carlton Hotel Budapest
1011 Budapest, Apor Peter utca 3., Hungary –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 2622 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Carlton Hotel Budapest.
Single Room with Terrace
Special Offer - Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Double Room with Terrace
Double or Twin Room
Business and leisure travellers can equally benefit from our exclusive location at the foothill of the Castle District, a 5-minute walk from the Fisherman's Bastion. Start your day with a rich buffet breakfast, right after a recharging sleep in one of our 95 comfortable, well-fitted rooms. Make a tea in your room or sip a cocktail at the lobby bar and enjoy the family-like atmosphere in our peaceful hotel. Our staff will do its best to make your stay pleasant in Budapest.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Buda Castle Tunnel 0.1 miles
- Chain Bridge 0.2 miles
- Buda Castle 0.2 miles
- Hungarian National Gallery 0.3 miles
- Matthias Church 0.3 miles
- Fisherman's Bastion 0.3 miles
- Castle Garden Bazaar 0.3 miles
- Batthyány Square underground station 0.5 miles
- Vigado Ter Pier 7 0.5 miles
- Kossuth Square Metro Station 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian Parliament Building 0.6 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.7 miles
- Citadella 0.9 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 0.9 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 1 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 1.2 miles
- Great Market Hall 1.2 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 2.1 miles
- Heroes' Square 2.1 miles
- Hungaroring Hungarian Grand Prix Circuit 11.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Macskakő Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Pater Marcus Restaurant 0 miles
- Spar supermarket Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 11.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Carlton Hotel Budapest
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Debit card Carlton Hotel Budapest accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.