Central Passage Budapest Apartments
1061 Budapest, Király utca 8., Hungary – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1167 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Central Passage Budapest Apartments.
Superior Studio (2 Adults)
One-Bedroom Apartment - Káldy Gyula street 3.-5.
Studio (3 Adults)
Our apartments are situated right in Budapest centre, in the historical quarter of the capital, only a few minutes walk from Andrassy Boulevard and Deak Square, near to the most famous touristic and world heritage sights such as the St. Stephen Basilica, the Synagogue and the State Opera House. The Hungarian Parliament, the Chain Bridge with the breathtaking view to the Danube and Buda Castle or the Heroes Square are also in a short walking distance.
Central Passage Budapest Apartments takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Deak Ferenc Square Metro Station 0.2 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.2 miles
- Christmas Market at St Stephen's Basilica 0.2 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.3 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 0.3 miles
- Vorosmarty Square Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Astoria Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Christmas Market at Vörösmarty Square 0.3 miles
- Ferenciek Tere Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Vigadó Concert Hall 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian National Museum 0.6 miles
- Chain Bridge 0.6 miles
- Great Market Hall 0.8 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 0.8 miles
- Buda Castle 0.8 miles
- Citadella 1 miles
- Matthias Church 1.1 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1.3 miles
- Heroes' Square 1.5 miles
- Hungaroring Hungarian Grand Prix Circuit 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Prima Supermarket 0.1 miles
- DiVino Gozsdu Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- My Little Melbourne Coffee Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Borkonyha Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Gozsdu udvar Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Dinner
- Szent Istvan Square and its surrounding streets Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Steak
- Jokai Square Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Food in this area includes: Gourmet, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children from 0 to 6 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two children from 7 to 12 year are charged EUR 5 per person per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A security deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance. Contact details are stated in the booking confirmation.
Please specify the exact number of guests or children you are travelling with. This can be done in the Special Requests box when booking, or by contacting Central Passage Budapest Apartments directly.
Please note that the property may ask for credit card details upon arrival as a damage deposit. It is required upon arrival, and will not be charged unless damage is found after an inspection of the apartment on the day of departure.
Payment is possible both in HUF or EUR.
Please note that in case you need to apply for a visa before travelling, the confirmation will be forwarded to the appropriate consulate. Please note that the appropriate consulate will also be informed if you cancel your reservation.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: Anker köz 2 (Ank-Air office), Budapest 1061.
Please inform Central Passage Budapest Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.