City Hotel Matyas
1056 Budapest, Március 15. tér 8., Hungary – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1745 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at City Hotel Matyas.
|Double or Twin Room|
|Double or Twin Room with Danube View|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
At the same building of the City Hotel Mátyás you can visit the famous Mathias Cellar Restaurant where the past meets the present, and a historic interior goes hand in glove with the latest technology in the kitchen. Opened in 1904, Mátyás Pince Restaurant is a place with a history and a reputation for quality catering. Its menu represents respect for the traditions of Hungarian cuisine and the use of quality ingredients and the latest techniques. The completely revamped restaurant makes your evening complete with regular, free entertainment, including Gypsy music, folklore and operetta shows.
City Hotel Matyas takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ferenciek Tere Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Rudas Baths 0.3 miles
- Vigado Ter Pier 7 0.3 miles
- Károlyi Garden 0.3 miles
- Vigadó Concert Hall 0.3 miles
- Christmas Market at Vörösmarty Square 0.4 miles
- Vorosmarty Square Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Deak Ferenc Square Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Great Market Hall 0.4 miles
- Liberty Bridge 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian National Museum 0.4 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.5 miles
- Citadella 0.5 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.6 miles
- Chain Bridge 0.7 miles
- Buda Castle 0.7 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 0.8 miles
- Matthias Church 1.1 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 1.1 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Central Market Hall Market 0.4 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Great Market Hall Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Food sampling, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches
- Gozsdu udvar Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Dinner
- Jewish Quarter Deli Restaurant Food in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Matyas Pince Restaurant
7 Reasons to Choose City Hotel Matyas
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 13 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1745 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: