Danubius Hotel Gellért
1114 Budapest, Szent Gellért tér 2., Hungary –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 6188 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Danubius Hotel Gellért.
Special Offer - Double or Twin Room with View - New Year's Eve Package
Special Offer - Double or Twin Room - New Year's Eve Package
Economy Single Room with Courtyard View
Standard Single Room with Courtyard View
Economy Double Room with Courtyard view
Standard Double or Twin Room with River or Hill View
Superior Double or Twin Room with River View
6 Reasons to Choose Danubius Hotel Gellért
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
The noble and elegant Danubius Hotel Gellért is an iconic landmark and an emblematic part of the Danube riverbank in Budapest. Built in Art Nouveau style, it houses a top-notch bar and restaurant and shares a building with an opulent spa area.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Szent Gellért Tér Metro Station 0 miles
- Gellért Thermal Baths 0.1 miles
- Liberty Bridge 0.2 miles
- Fővám Square Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics 0.3 miles
- Great Market Hall 0.3 miles
- Citadella 0.4 miles
- Rudas Baths 0.4 miles
- Móricz Zsigmond körtér Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Kálvin Square 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian National Museum 0.6 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.9 miles
- Buda Castle 1.1 miles
- Chain Bridge 1.1 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 1.2 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 1.3 miles
- Matthias Church 1.5 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 1.6 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1.8 miles
- Heroes' Square 2.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Great Market Hall Market 0.4 miles
- Danube River 0 miles
- Gellért hill Mountain 0.1 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: International, Hungarian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Open-air Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Spring Bath (additional charge)
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal) (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 13.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Danubius Hotel Gellért accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that unfortunately the hotel does not cater for disabled guests (with or without wheelchair). The rooms are not equipped with disabled bathrooms.
The Panorama Restaurant is open from Tuesday till Saturday, from noon to midnight (summer season) and from 19:00 to midnight (winter season). Sunday brunch is served from 12:00 to 15:00. The restaurant is closed on Mondays.
The Söröző Brasserie is open every day from 12:00 to 23:00. The café is open every day from 09:00 to 20:00.
If you are travelling with children, please let the hotel know of their age prior arrival. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
For group reservations different policies, additional supplements and group handling fee may apply.