InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel
1052 Budapest, Apaczai Csere Janos utca 12-14., Hungary – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 3085 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Budapest – Excellent location – show map
The InterContinental Budapest enjoys an excellent location on the banks of the Danube next to the Chain Bridge. All important sights are within easy walking distance.
The Váci shopping street, the Central Market Hall and the Gellért Baths are nearby, as well. Tram stops can be found right outside the hotel.
The elegantly furnished suites and rooms at the InterContinental feature sleek interior design. Some offer stunning views of the river and the castle.
The Executive Lounge awaits you with a selection of snacks and beverages, free internet and a working corner.
Take a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy a workout in the 24-hour gym. Guests can savor lebanese dishes or modern fusion dishes at the on-site restaurant. ARZ Lebanese offers a barbecue during the summer season.
This is our guests' favorite part of Budapest, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the parking at the hotel included in the room charge or charged as extra? If extra what is the cost per day?Parking is possible at the hotel's deep garage. The parking has an extra fee which is EUR 30 per car per day or EUR 3 per car per hour.Answered on February 21, 2020
- Hey, 3 questions regarding the pool: - Is it working this month (December)? - What hours is it open? - Is it included in the price when you reserve a ..The pool is open every day of the year, from 6 am to 10 pm. All our in-house guests are free to use our SPA InterContinental services (heated indoor p..Answered on December 10, 2019
- Good agternoon. My wife and i are planning to visit budapest on august 15-18 how far are you from the market or city center for tourist?We are in the city center, 5 minutes from Vaci street, and a short tram run from the Big Market hallAnswered on December 11, 2020
- Need room with shower for handicap with walkerWe do not have a roll-in shower in our Superior rooms, however, we can provide it in our Classic Standard rooms.Answered on January 16, 2020
- Are elevators available on all floors?Yes, we do have elevators at all floorsAnswered on October 12, 2021
- Still looking?
ARZ Lebanese Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
ARZ Lebanese Restaurant: Closed from Mon, Aug 10, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Sauna is closed from Mon, Aug 10, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Swimming pool/BeltÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©ri medence: Closed from Wed, May 12, 2021 until Wed, Sep 01, 2021
License number: SZ19000460
FAQs about InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel
InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Massage chair
- Bar crawls
- Spa facilities
- Cooking class
- Foot bath
- Swimming pool
InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel is 2,150 feet from the center of Budapest.
The prices at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- ARZ Lebanese Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel by:
- Taxi 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h
Room options at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel include: