1061 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 10, Hungary –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 32 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)
Zsolt - owner
Location, location, location. We have them all. Right in city center with a metro stop and walking distance to many attractions, including the State Opera House or the Academy of Music. In the area you will find many restaurants and bars, shops and a World Heritage Site: Andrassy Avenue. If you are after serious shopping you can walk to the Mall (Westend) in 10 minutes. They have some 400 outlets. Sightseeing buses start their trips from our corner, we'd like to welcome you to say at our property and enjoy Budapest just as much as we do.
Love meeting people and always happy when they have a great holiday with us!
Neighbourhood: Opera House and Academy of Music are just next door. Lots of restaurants and shops in the area.
Languages spoken: Hungarian, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Oktogon Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Franz Liszt Academy of Music 0.1 miles
- Budapest Operetta Theater 0.1 miles
- House of Terror 0.2 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 0.3 miles
- Madách Theatre 0.3 miles
- Andrassy Avenue 0.5 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.5 miles
- Nyugati Station 0.5 miles
- Christmas Market at St Stephen's Basilica 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.6 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 0.9 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 0.9 miles
- Chain Bridge 1 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1 miles
- Heroes' Square 1 miles
- Great Market Hall 1.2 miles
- Buda Castle 1.2 miles
- Matthias Church 1.4 miles
- Citadella 1.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Menza Restaurant 0 miles
- Fresco Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Market Hall Market 0.3 miles
- Danube River 1.2 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike Tours (additional charge)
- Walking Tours (additional charge)
- Movie Nights (additional charge)
- Bar Crawls
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Please note that the building's entrance door is located between Café Passion and Café Lisztro. Please note that Liszt Studios has no 24-hour reception. Please contact the property in advance for check-in arrangements. Contact details are stated in the booking confirmation.
Please also note that the air conditioning can be used for surcharge, and it has to be paid upon arrival.
Late check-in is only possible for an additional fee of EUR 20, and upon prior confirmation by the property.
Please inform Liszt Studios of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.