Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget
1007 Budapest, Margitsziget, Hungary –
6 Reasons to Choose Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
Turn-of-the-century architecture meets ambience and elegance at Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget. Sitting on the bank of the River Danube on the central Margaret Island, the hotel is an ideal starting point for boat tours to discover Budapest.
Area Info –
- Margitsziget Open-air Theater 0.2 miles
- Alfréd Hajós National Swimming Stadium 0.9 miles
- Musical Fountain 1 miles
- Lukács Bath 1.2 miles
- Sziget Festival 1.4 miles
- Westend City Center 1.4 miles
- Nyugati Station 1.5 miles
- Olimpia Park 1.5 miles
- Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden 1.5 miles
- Museum of Fine Arts 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Heroes' Square 1.7 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 1.8 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 2.1 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 2.2 miles
- Matthias Church 2.3 miles
- Chain Bridge 2.3 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 2.5 miles
- Buda Castle 2.6 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 2.6 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Many either on Buda and Pest side Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Many either on Buda and Pest side Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Westend City Center Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Kolossy tér Market 1.9 miles
- Hármashatár-hegy Mountain 3.1 miles
- Feneketlen-tó Lake 5.6 miles
- Danube River 0 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 11.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: International, Hungarian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Ping-Pong (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 8 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that if you require a booking confirmation for visa application, the hotel will send this to the respective embassy.
Please note that only a limited number of pets can be accommodated and for an additional fee. If you are planning to bring pets with you, please contact the hotel directly.
Spa therapy guests are kindly asked to bring their medical report.
If you are travelling with children, please let the hotel know of their age prior arrival. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies (incl. 100% prepayment), additional supplements and group handling fee may apply.