1056 Budapest, Só utca 4., Hungary –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1450 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The original building is totally refurbished, the exterior and interior decoration preserves the splendour of the original romantic and secession style, combining it with the modern infrastructure, services and the conveniences of today.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Great Market Hall 0.1 miles
- Fővám Square Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Kálvin Square 0.2 miles
- Liberty Bridge 0.2 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 0.3 miles
- Károlyi Garden 0.3 miles
- Szent Gellért Tér Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Ferenciek Tere Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Gellért Thermal Baths 0.4 miles
- Astoria Metro Station 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.6 miles
- Citadella 0.6 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.9 miles
- Chain Bridge 1 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 1 miles
- Buda Castle 1 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 1.4 miles
- Matthias Church 1.5 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1.5 miles
- Heroes' Square 2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Great Market Hall Market 0 miles
- Castle Hill Mountain 1.2 miles
- Danube River 0.2 miles
- Gellért Hill Mountain 0.5 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Residence Baron
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Head Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 19 per day.
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 7 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Residence Baron accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the parking places can only be accesses by private cars and car parking is subject to availability. Please request a parking space in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that bathrobes are available for a surcharge for the Single Room and the Superior Double Room units, while for the Executive Double Room and the One-Bedroom Apartment they are provided for free.