Jannata Resort and Spa
Jl. Rsi Markandya, Br. Bangkiang Sidem, Keliki, 80571 Ubud, Indonesia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Jannata Resort and Spa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool with views of the surrounding greenery, Jannata Resort and Spa offers luxury accommodations in Ubud, 15 minutes' drive from Ubud Market and Ubud Palace. The resort provides free shuttle to central Ubud. Free private parking is available on site and free WiFi can be accessed throughout.
With plenty of natural light, every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Guests can find a seating area to relax in after a busy day in select rooms. A terrace or balcony are also featured in certain rooms and comes with views of the river or the garden. Stocked with free toiletries, bathrooms are spacious and fitted with a shower and/or a bath. For your comfort, you will also find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.
Speaking English and Indonesian, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception. They can assist guests to arrange activities popular in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Guests can enjoy relaxing massages and treatments while enjoying the view at the spa center.
Jannata Resort Restaurant serves Western and Asian cuisine. The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.
Jannata Resort and Spa is a 15-minute drive from Ubud Monkey Forest. The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 1.5 hours by car from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, we will have just gotten married and would like the wedding candle lit dinner as your pictures by the pool- what would it cost to set this up?Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your message, we are pleased to inform the price at IDR 2,100,000net/couple. Kindly please email us to reservation@jann..Answered on 12 May 2021
- Hi how often does your shuttle service run and at what times? thank you jodieDear Mr. Jodie, Kindly find shuttle schedule as following details: From the resort 10:00am 14:00pm 16:00pm 18:00pm From Ubud Center 10:30am 14:30pm..Answered on 29 September 2020
- Hi do you have baby cot please for tonight ?Dear Sir, Thank you for your e-mail We are pleased to provide baby cot in the room We are looking forward to welcoming you at our resort Best regards, EkaAnswered on 31 December 2021
- Hey, do the deluxe rooms have access to a pool ? I know they don’t have a private pool like the one bedroom villas do but a share one ??Dear Valued Guest Thank you for your message We have a big main swimming pool located at the upper level of the building, and yes all the deluxe suite..Answered on 21 October 2022
- Hi, are all the villas have the same pool view?Dear valued guest. Warms greeting from Jannata Resort. Thank you for your question. For your information, all of the villas are having the same view f..Answered on 26 August 2022
- Still looking?
Amateras Restaurant and Bar
Food: Indonesian, Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Jannata Resort and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Jannata Resort and Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Jannata Resort and Spa
Room options at Jannata Resort and Spa include:
Jannata Resort and Spa has 1 restaurant:
- Amateras Restaurant and Bar
Jannata Resort and Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Themed dinners
- Spa facilities
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Foot bath
- Cooking class
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Happy hour
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Swimming pool
Jannata Resort and Spa is 1.8 miles from the center of Ubud.
Guests staying at Jannata Resort and Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Jannata Resort and Spa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Jannata Resort and Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.