You're eligible for a Genius discount at Komodo Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Komodo Resort is located on Sebayur Island bordering Komodo National Park, an hour’s boat ride from the Komodo Dragon Tour on Rinca Island. Surrounded by the sea, the resort boasts a private beach area and on-site diving and snorkelling opportunities.
Komodo Resort is a 1.5-hour boat ride to Labuan Bajo Harbour, and a further 10-minute drive to Komodo Airport. Pink Komodo Beach, which overlooks a stunning Indonesian reef, is a 1.5-hour boat ride away.
Rooms have direct beach access and offer a private terrace with sea views. A minibar, wardrobe and desk are provided. En suite bathrooms include shower facilities. Private sun lounge and beach umbrellas are available.
The resort provides a free two-way shuttle from Komodo Airport to Labuan Bajo. Island boat shuttle to the private resort in Sebayur Island is available by arrangement. Laundry services are available for a fee and takes 2-3 days to complete.
The Komodo Sunset Restaurant offers outdoor dining opportunities, serving a selection of Indonesian, Thai and Italian dishes.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Almost all year long would be perfect for beach holiday except January and February when it's the peak of rainy season. Also we are usually close duri..Answered on 27 September 2019
- Can you swim in the sea from the beach? Can you snorkel to the house reef from the beach?Definitely, you can swim on the beach and enjoy our house reef just in front of our Seafront Deluxe Bungalow.Answered on 8 February 2022
- Do you have any accomodation left for a family of 4 (3 x adults, 1 x 15 year old)Yes, we do have accommodation available for family. Let us knowAnswered on 5 February 2022
- Can you swim in the sea directly off the beach? Is there a house reef? Can you cater for gluten free vegetarian diets?Definitely! Exceptional house reef just in front of our Seafront Deluxe Bungalow. We should discuss further with our restaurant team.Answered on 8 February 2022
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?All of the bungalows are seaside so guests would have their own beach beds and umbrella. If you stay with us then you will have your own beach.Answered on 27 September 2019
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Indonesian, Italian, Pizza, Thai, Asian, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 16:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Komodo Resort in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Spa/wellness centre is closed from Wed 09 Mar 2022 until Sun 15 Jan 2023
FAQs about Komodo Resort
Komodo Resort has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Komodo Resort is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Komodo Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Komodo Resort is 1.1 miles from the centre of Sebayur.
Room options at Komodo Resort include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Komodo Resort by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 35min
Yes, Komodo Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Komodo Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Body treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Back massage
- Beauty Services
- Foot bath
- Facial treatments
- Spa facilities
- Head massage
- Spa/wellness packages
- Neck massage
- Body scrub
- Full body massage
- Private beach area