Nativo Lombok Hotel
Jl. Pariwisata, 83573 Kuta Lombok, Indonesia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 28 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Nativo Lombok Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located a 5-minute walk from the beach of Kuta Lombok, Kuta Baru Hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.
With a garden-view terrace, rooms all come with a work desk and some have air conditioning. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.
Breakfast is offered daily. Guests can relax in the garden, which is equipped with tables and chairs.
The Gerupuk Beach surf break is a 20-minute drive from the Kuta Baru. Lombok International Airport is 12.4 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Nativo Lombok Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Feb 2014.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can i smoke on balcony?halo thank you very much for the Question, yas we have open garden or balcony so if you want to do smoke is oke. best regardAnswered on 8 August 2019
- Hi do you have an option to pay for everything at the end of the stay?payment has to be done on the check in time, thank you so much for a QuestionAnswered on 2 May 2023
- Hello! For the Superior Double, it says there is a desk. Could you share a picture please? Is the WIFI stable? I have to do a couple of hours of work..halo, thank you for your a question, in suprior room we only propaid wifi , and we do have a balcony in each room, for party we didn"t do in the Hotel..Answered on 2 May 2023
- Halo kita dari Bali datang ke Lombok perlu rapid test ga? Thank youUntuk perjalanan udara yang sudah Vaksin 2x masih harus menunjukan rapid 2x24jam. Dan jika sudah bostet tidak perlu, ini hanya untuk administrasi pera..Answered on 20 April 2022
- I would really like to come and stay from tomorrow for 3 nights. I see you only have a twin room, is it possible to push the beds together to make onehalo, yas we could do that for make the bed togetherAnswered on 2 May 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/performance
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- Water sport facilities on siteAdditional charge
- SnorkellingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-outAdditional charge
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Room service
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Yoga classes
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- MassageAdditional charge
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash Nativo Lombok Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Nativo Lombok Hotel
The prices at Nativo Lombok Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Nativo Lombok Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Nativo Lombok Hotel is 650 yards from the centre of Kuta Lombok.
Nativo Lombok Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Water park
- Tour or class about local culture
- Yoga classes
- Themed dinner nights
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/performance
- Horse riding
- Water sport facilities on site
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Swimming Pool
Check-in at Nativo Lombok Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.