Le Pirate Island - Adults Only
Labuan Bajo Private Island, 86754 Labuan Bajo, Indonesia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 734 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Le Pirate Island - Adults Only is located in Labuan Bajo and features a restaurant and a bar. At the resort, each room comes with a seating area. Guests at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only can enjoy an American breakfast. The accommodation has a sun terrace. The nearest airport is Komodo International Airport, 14 miles from Le Pirate Island - Adults Only.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Le Pirate Island - Adults Only has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 14, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Very Good Breakfast
See what guests loved the most:
- RyanUnited States of America“This place is beautiful! The facilities are amazing, they have a volleyball court, ping pong, out door fitness area, a cinema, bonfire, and of course an immaculate beach area. The coral, and marine life was incredible! We saw baby sharks every...”
- TaylorUnited States of America“The crew here is amazing. They are kind, welcoming, helpful, and fun. Bonfire music was a good time and the conversations even better. The atmosphere truly is paradise found. Everything feels intentional, but not forced. Terrific food, fun drinks...”
- MerveTurkey“The service and the food was so good. They have a daily package which includes three meals a day, snorkelling and canoeing. It costs 285 idr a day. Also the experience of snorkelling in the coral reefs is unforgettable. We saw many fish in...”
- AmitUnited States of America“Such a unique experience being on a private island. Staff was courteous. There were enough things to do on the island: relaxing, snorkeling, kayaking, playing games, bonfire, movie night, etc.”
- ShwoonUnited Kingdom“Awesome little resort on the island. The staff were great, food and drink good and the beach huts are comfy and give amazing views. I'll definitely be coming back when I feel the need for peace, quiet and sunshine... Which is always!”
- DahliaQatar“It was an amazing experience. The place is so secluded and there are only few people on the island with you, so you have some privacy. The staff were so welcoming and helpful and food was great. The activities they have prepared in the evening...”
- ValentinaUnited States of America“The island is a dream. It's calm, and easy going. The perfect place to relax, catch up with your reading, snorkel, meditate.... And just be yourself”
- FrancisUnited States of America“Wow, this property deserves all its rave reviews and more. We booked an oceanfront cabin with private bath and it was sheer paradise. The cabin was beautiful with lots of places to hang wet clothes and thoughtful extras like an umbrella and water...”
- MarcusUnited States of America“The staff is super friendly, polite, and kind. We played volleyball with the staff team during their break. Highly recommend this place”
- SandraNetherlands“Absolutely wonderful. very unique experience. the tents were super clean and well taken care of, despite all the limitations of running business on a remote island. the staff was caring, made sure we were accommodated, the food was pretty good and...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Goodday. I have a few questions, mainly on how to get to the Island. How do I get to the Island by boot? How much will it cost or is it free ser..We provide 1 x free daily transfer. The shuttle depart at 10.00 am from Le Pirate Mainland Hotel Labuan Bajo to Le Pirate Island (please be at meeting..Answered on 26 August 2020
Our flight is supposed to arrive at 2.30 PM. We plan to stay 2 nights at your hotel. Can you arrange the pick-up and transfer to the island for 4 pers..The cost for outside shuttle for 4 people is IDR 1,000,000 / wayAnswered on 16 March 2021
How can I get to the closest beach from the property?Our hotel is by the beach, the beach is right infront of the beach hutAnswered on 21 October 2019
Hello, I realy love to visit your little paradise -how the guests can store their stuff and if there is safe or storage :) -do you offer any trips :)You could keep your luggage at our front officeAnswered on 17 March 2021
Apakah sudah dengan pengataran dari labuan bajo ke pulau?kami sudah ada pengantaran dari harbour ke le pirate island gratis sesuai jadwalAnswered on 5 August 2020
Ini pake kapal sendirikah ke pulau ?betul, kami ada free shuttle based on scheduleAnswered on 8 March 2021
- Still looking?
Area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Restaurant #1
No additional info available
Resort Facilities at Le Pirate Island - Adults OnlyGreat facilities! Review score, 9.2
- Very Good Breakfast
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Movie nights
- Evening entertainment
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Board games/Puzzles
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 1:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
The shuttle departs at 10.00 am from Le Pirate Mainland Hotel Labuan Bajo to Le Pirate Island. (Be sure to be there an hour before) The shuttle return time is at 04.30 pm.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Le Pirate Island - Adults Only of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Pirate Island - Adults Only
Check-in at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only is from 1:00 AM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Le Pirate Island - Adults Only has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Guests staying at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Pirate Island - Adults Only offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
The prices at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Le Pirate Island - Adults Only include:
Le Pirate Island - Adults Only is 7.5 miles from the center of Labuan Bajo. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.