Pandana Boutique Hotel
Jl Pandana, Tamarind Beach, 80771 Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pandana Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Pandana Boutique Hotel is located on a hill in Lembongan Island, just 650 feet from Selagimpak Bay. This hotel features a restaurant, 2 outdoor pools and rooms with a patio. Wi-Fi and parking are free.
Air-conditioned rooms at Pandana Boutique Hotel come with wooden furnishings and have plenty of natural light. Included in each nonsmoking room are a tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, and private bathroom with walk in showers.
Guests can enjoy a body massage, or go on a fishing and diving trip. Taking a stroll in the garden and lazing on the terrace are other good recreation activities. Babysitting service is also offered.
The open-air restaurant serves a fine selection of local dishes and beverages. Refreshing drinks are available at the bar.
Pandana Boutique Hotel is a 30-minute speed boat ride from Sanur Beach Port and a 40-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Nusa Lembongan, according to independent reviews.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Tamarind Beach7.9 Good beach400 feet from property
Song Lambung Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,350 feet from property
Mushroom Bay Beach8.5 Very good beach1,550 feet from property
Jungutbatu Beach8.5 Very good beach2,400 feet from property
Dream Beach8.9 Excellent beach3,450 feet from property
Sandy Bay Beach8.7 Excellent beach3,900 feet from property
Song Tepo Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Paradise Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Blue Lagoon Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
Mangrove Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.9 miles from property
Secret Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.9 miles from property
- Hello! Are boats still running to Lembongan given the COVID-19 closures throughout Bali? I heard boats to the Gilis have stopped. Same for LembongaHi, the boats have been going as normal today, had quests on one at 3 this afternoon, all good. Kind regards TrishAnswered on 17 March 2020
- Hi! How reliable and fast is your wifi? I am considering staying here but will be remote working so will need some reliable and consistent wifi connec..Hi, We installed a new wifi connection earlier this year and have had many comments about how good it is. I use it for work whenever I am there and ..Answered on 4 August 2022
- Hello, How far a walk is it to the beach & town/shops/bars? Also do offer a transfer service to & from the harbour? Many thanks! TiffHi, the beach is less than 5 minutes walk. There is a walk overlooking the water that takes about 10 - 15 minutes that goes to the bars, etc. Mushro..Answered on 4 July 2022
- Hello, do you have any accommodation suitable for families? 2 bedroom bungalows or interconnecting rooms? ThanksHi, yes we do. We have a family room that has a king bed and 2 single beds but can also have an additional 2 roll out beds if required. We also have..Answered on 3 June 2022
- Hi, how often are the boats running from Bali to Nusa each day? Is it starting to get busier?Hi, yes things are starting to pick up with a few warungs and bars reopening. Boats from Sanur to the island are still a little limited with maybe 10 ..Answered on 10 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Swimming pool toys
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pandana Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Pandana Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Pandana Boutique Hotel
Check-in at Pandana Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Pandana Boutique Hotel.
The prices at Pandana Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Pandana Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Yes, Pandana Boutique Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Pandana Boutique Hotel is 2,950 feet from the center of Nusa Lembongan.