Jalan Raya Celuk No.20, 80582 Sukawati, Indonesia –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
I Made Dwi Putra Supartha
This villa has a size of 27 square meter swimming pool with colored lights and around villa decorate with Beautiful tropical Garden.villa is equipped with a kitchen with cooking equipment, Recommended Villa for Vacation and Honeymoon
My Name is I Made Dwi Putra Supartha and My lovely Wife Ni Kadek Royani.We are having 2 children, two sons. We are leaving in a lovely village names Celuk Village, Sukawati Bali-Indonesia. We are Speak Indonesia,English,Russian
What To Do in Sukawati Welcome to Sukawati, Welcome to the center of shopping handicraft in Bali. You will see why it is so soon after you visit this one of Gianyar’s area. Although it belongs to Gianyar area, Sukawati is near to Denpasar. No wonder if you stay at one of Sukawati accommodation you will be flexible to visit Denpasar and Ubud alike. Sukawati and neighboring area named Batuan are the home of the craftsmanship in carving and great painters. Seeing The Making of Silver Craft Sukawati is very near to the other villages. If you drive the car from Denpasar to get to Sukawati you will pass Celuk village. Celuk village is renowned for its craftsmanship in silver. You also may see directly how silversmiths craft their art works with passion.
Languages spoken: Russian, Indonesian, English
Area Info –
- Bali Zoo 0.8 miles
- Tegenungan Waterfall 2.1 miles
- Art Center 4.6 miles
- Rudana Museum 4.7 miles
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 4.8 miles
- Kreneng Night Market 5 miles
- MakBeng's Warung 5.1 miles
- Ubung Bus Station 5.2 miles
- Jazz Grill & Pub 5.2 miles
- Grand Bali Beach Golf Course 5.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bali Museum 5.4 miles
- Elephant Cave 5.4 miles
- Ubud Monkey Forest 5.8 miles
- Udayana University 6.2 miles
- Ubud Palace 6.5 miles
- Ubud Market 6.5 miles
- Sangla Public Hospital 6.6 miles
- Surya Husada Hospital Denpasar 6.8 miles
- Kasih Ibu Hospital Denpasar 7 miles
- Serangan Turtle Island 9.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coco Mart Sukawati Supermarket 1.1 miles
- Sukawati Shopping Center Market 1.2 miles
- Warung Ulam Ulam Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Coco Supermarket Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Black sands coffe Bar Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Clandy's Celuk Supermarket 3.7 miles
- Keramas Ocean/Sea 8.1 miles
- Ayung River Rafting River 10.6 miles
- Ngurah Rai International Airport 12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
Sit back and relax
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast in the Room
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking Garage
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Royani Villa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.