The Kayon Jungle Resort
Br. Bresela, Payangan, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, 80572 Ubud, Indonesia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 562 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Experience World-class Service at The Kayon Jungle Resort
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Kayon Jungle Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Surrounded by tropical greenery, The Kayon Jungle Resort offers accommodations with an outdoor pool in Ubud. Inspired by Balinese traditional architecture, the resort houses a spa center and fitness facilities. Free bicycles are available for guests who wish to explore the area.
The units at The Kayon Jungle Resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi access. Certain units features a private pool, while others come with a private balcony overlooking the valley. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bath.
A continental or à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.
The accommodations offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services. The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day. The staff can also arrange car hire and airport shuttle at extra charges.
Ubud Palace and Ubud Market are 6.2 mi from The Kayon Jungle Resort, while Ubud Monkey Forest is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 24 mi from the resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.The Kayon Jungle Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 20, 2018
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a private pool?Dear Sir/Madam, Private Pool are available on all Villa room category, thank youAnswered on 20 October 2019
- Do you do floating breakfast?Floating breakfast is not available at Room type Kayon Jungle Suite. it is only available for guests who stay in our villa with a private pool.Answered on 25 February 2020
- Dear Sir, Madam, I would like to book the "Jungle Pool Villa with Free Benefit", it is written in the description that there is a private infinity po..Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for reaching us, indeed all of our Villa room have a private pool, but due to some circumstance, we do not publish it. hope ..Answered on 30 October 2019
- Are there hairdryers in the rooms? ThanksDear Sir or Madam, Pleased to inform you that we have a hairdryer available in each room. Thank youAnswered on 14 August 2019
- Hi - if I booked a jungle pool villa am I able to get floating breakfast here or do you not do that? Thank you :)Floating breakfast service are available for free to our in-house guest who stayed on our VillaAnswered on 2 January 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineAmerican • Asian
- AmbienceTraditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Mountain view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Hot tub
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Open all year
- Open all year
- Yoga classes
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples' massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Hair treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 15 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 70 years old
Pets are not allowed.
Cash The Kayon Jungle Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Room rates for 24 December 2021 are inclusive of compulsory Christmas dinner for 2 people
- Room rates for 31 December 2021 are inclusive of compulsory New Year's Eve dinner for 2 people
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Kayon Jungle Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.