The Mesare Eco Resort
Dusun Batuguling, Desa Batukandik, Nusa Penida, Klungkung, Bali, 80771 Nusa Penida, Indonesia – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Mesare Eco Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Set in Nusa Penida, The Mesare Resort has a garden and a terrace. Located 1.9 mi from Peguyangan Waterfall, the property operates a 24-hour front desk and provides free WiFi access.
At The Mesare Resort, the rooms are fitted with a balcony and a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.
An American breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. The Mesare Resort has an on-site restaurant that also provides room service.
The Mesare Resort is located around 3.7 mi from Seganing Waterfall and 5.6 mi from Pulau Seribu Viewpoint. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 25 mi from the property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, can we get 2 wheelers to rent from your property or if you can help us arrange one?Dear Mr/Mrs, Thank you for your information. We provide to rent a scooter with price 125K/day. Bests,Answered on 11 June 2022
- Hi there, I am wondering if it would be easy to organise a snorkelling trip or scuba diving trip for us? We are planning to stay for two nights but we..Hello, yes we can organize you a snorkeling also diving. if you guys have a license for scuba diving it just booked you for the date. but if you guys ..Answered on 3 August 2022
- Hello, we would like to stay in your resort on May 18-21th, could you organise Elopement non-legal simple ceremony just for 2 of us in the beach or ot..Hi, we are so sorry, we don't have ceremony package yet, but if you want to do by yourself we would like to tell you how is the way to do :)Answered on 18 March 2023
- Hello, do you have any room can accommodate an extra bed? I need 2 rooms for 5 personsHai, yes we provide an extra bed in the room with the additional price 350K in a night.. is the price acceptable for you? Let me know :)Answered on 5 July 2022
- How to go to hotel from airport ?how far from airport to hotel?Hi, From the air port you need to take taxi or public transport to go to Sanur harbor then you need to take a boat to go to Nusa Penida. it takes abo..Answered on 14 June 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineAmerican • Chinese • Indonesian • Australian • Asian • International
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Dining area
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Public Bath
- Open-air bath
- SpaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash The Mesare Eco Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about The Mesare Eco Resort
The Mesare Eco Resort has 1 restaurant:
The Mesare Eco Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Open-air bath
- Bike tours
- Public Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
Check-in at The Mesare Eco Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at The Mesare Eco Resort include:
Guests staying at The Mesare Eco Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at The Mesare Eco Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Mesare Eco Resort is 1.2 miles from the center of Nusa Penida.