Fort Hill House Holiday Home
Glenties Road, Ardara, Ireland –
Property surroundings –
- The Ardara Fort 0.3 miles
- Owenea Bridge Standing Stone 0.8 miles
- Stephen Bennett Artist Studio/Gallery 1.1 miles
- Sandfield Pitch and Putt Course 1.7 miles
- Assaranca Falls 1.7 miles
- Kilclooney Portal Dolmen 4.2 miles
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum 5.5 miles
- Hannah McGuinness 5.6 miles
- Lough Doon Ring Fort 5.6 miles
- Narin & Portnoo Golf Club 6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dooey Surf School 13.1 miles
- Ulster Cultural Institute 13.4 miles
- Folk Village Museum 13.4 miles
- Slieve League 14.2 miles
- Inishfree Dive Centre 15.4 miles
- City of Derry Airport 53.3 miles
- Ireland West Airport Knock 61.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Fort Hill House Holiday Home accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.