7-9 Aston Quay, D2 Dublin, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2523 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Dublin
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Abigail's Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just seconds from cultural Temple Bar, Abigail's Hostel has a great central location on Aston Quay, overlooking the Liffey River.
Trinity College, O''Connell Street, Grafton Street and the train and Dart stations are all a short walk away. The O2 venue and new Grand Canal Theatre and Convention Centre are all within walking distance.
Abigail's hostel has private rooms and shared dormitories for budget-conscious travelers. Each room has a private bathroom with shower. Abigail's has communal areas, free Wi-Fi, free bed linens and imposes no curfew. There is also a self-catering kitchen and vending machines.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dublin, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I check in after 11pm?Yes. We have a 24 hr reception. If you think you will arrive after midnight please let us know you are still coming. -AbigailsAnswered on 27 October 2019
- can I get a room For 2 adult? with a big bed?yes if you book a double roomAnswered on 9 December 2021
- Hi Which bus can I take from the Dublin Airport to the hotel.. ThanksHello, There are 2 options 782 and 16. both come to city center.Answered on 21 September 2022
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we have a luggage room which guests can use free of charge before check in and after check out if needed. We also have electronic lockers which gu..Answered on 15 October 2021
- Hi! Does it include breakfast ?No we do not provide breakfast, however we do provide free tea and coffee. Kindest Regards Abigails HostelAnswered on 22 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Walking tours
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Abigail's Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children under 16 years cannot sleep in dormitory rooms shared with other guests.
You must have photo ID and valid credit card at check-in.
Please note that maximum length of stay is 9 nights. This applies cumulatively to separate bookings in a 6 month period.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Abigail's Hostel
The prices at Abigail's Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Abigail's Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Abigail's Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
Abigail's Hostel is 1,300 feet from the center of Dublin.