An Caladh Gearr Thatch Cottage
An Cnoc, Spiddal, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 234 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at An Caladh Gearr Thatch Cottage.
|Double or Twin Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Spiddal 3.7 miles
- Bearna Golf And Country Club 8.2 miles
- Galway Bay 10.4 miles
- Galway Golf Club 11.5 miles
- Salthill 12.1 miles
- Glenlo Abbey Hotel Golf Course 12.4 miles
- Galway Cultural Institute 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- An Crúisín Lán Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Siopa an Phobail, SuperValu Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Leckavrea Mountain 12.4 miles
- MaumTurk Range Mountain 12.4 miles
- The twelve Bens, Conamara Mountain 18.6 miles
- Atlantic Ocean, Galway Bay Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- An Trá Mhór, Inver Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Shannon Airport 42.5 miles
- Ireland West Knock Airport 51.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose An Caladh Gearr Thatch Cottage
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
An Caladh Gearr is 3 miles west of Spiddal, on the coastal road R336. Driving west from Spiddal, after 3 miles you will pass a petrol station on the seaside of the road. Past this you will see a football pitch on the other side of the road - the property is here, on the right-hand side of the R336 Road.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 234 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: