Overlooking the sea and just a short walk from Arklow town, the hotel offers tasty food, an impressive leisure club and 91 rooms, some with spectacular sea views.
Arklow is a charming and historic town surrounded by hills and beautifully located by the sea. The very heart of the town is just a quick stroll from the hotel.
The Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club’s impressive leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gymnasium.
Delicious food is available in the award-winning Pottery Restaurant and also in the Ferrybank Lounge, which offers live music on selected nights. The comprehensive wine list offers a selection of expertly selected wines to complement your meal.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Due to COVID-19, can we still use the swimming pool during our stay?Yes, the swimming pool is open but it now needs to be prebooked, each guests can prebook 1 hour session per day of your stay. Any additional sessions ..Answered on July 28, 2020
- How old do you have to be to use the gym?To use the gym, you have to be 18 years of age or older.Answered on January 17, 2020
- Hello! Do You have any rooms with balkony for 18 to 19 December? Regards.Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry yes we do have 2 rooms with a balcony, we have them classed as Seaview upon booking you just need to add in c..Answered on December 17, 2020
- Hi there, how can we use the pool from 02 June ? 1h does not seem enough, will it still be the rules in June ?Good Morning, our pool and gym will be open from the 2nd of June for residents, steam room and sauna still closed, at the moment we will be still ope..Answered on May 11, 2021
- Hi when the hotel does reopen will you be operating pool?The hotel and food service reopens on the 29th of June, The leisure centre is due to reopen on the 20th of July as per current guidelines.Answered on June 15, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Kindly note children can only be accommodated in the Family Room. Please inform the property of the maximum number of children attending at the time of booking.
Please note that use of the leisure facilties must be pre-booked to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. Swim session are 1 hour long and guests can book 1 session per day.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The Pottery: Closed from Sun, Oct 03, 2021 until Thu, Oct 21, 2021
FAQs about Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club
From the nearest airport, you can get to Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club by:
- Car 1h 10min
Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club is 2,600 feet from the center of Arklow.
Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Facial treatments
- Body scrub
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Beauty services
- Hand massage
- Makeup services
- Back massage
- Body treatments
- Fitness classes
- Waxing services
- Body wrap
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
- Swimming pool
Room options at Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club include:
Yes, Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Arklow Bay Hotel and Leisure Club has 1 restaurant:
- The Pottery