Ballymascanlon House Hotel
Carlingford Road, Louth Dundalk, Ireland – Great location - show map
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
|Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
Steeped in history and set on 130 acres of beautifully landscaped, mature parklands and gardens, Ballymascanlon House Hotel is one of the most remarkable historical estates in Ireland. Ballymascanlon House Hotel is a family run hotel and you can feel that home from home atmosphere as soon as you enter through the main door. Irene Quinn bought the originally bought the property and it is now currently being run by her son Oliver Quinn and his two sons Oliver Junior and Niall Quinn.
Ballymascanlon House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Proleek Dolmen 1.8 miles
- Louth County Museum 2.5 miles
- The Tain Holiday Village 5.5 miles
- Stephenstown Pond & Carp Fishery 6.6 miles
- Carlingford Castle 6.9 miles
- Holy Trinity Heritage Centre 6.9 miles
- Dromiskin Round Tower 7.8 miles
- Inniskeen Pitch & Putt Club 9.4 miles
- Ashfield Golf Club 11 miles
- Knockabbey Castle And Gardens 11.5 miles
- Dublin Airport 42.1 miles
- Belfast International Airport 43.9 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport 44.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Ballymascanlon House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 395 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: