Ballymascanlon House Hotel
Carlingford Road, Louth Dundalk, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 472 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Steeped in history and set on 130 acres of beautifully landscaped, mature parklands and gardens, Ballymascanlon House Hotel is one of the most remarkable historical estates in Ireland. Ballymascanlon House Hotel is a family run hotel and you can feel that home from home atmosphere as soon as you enter through the main door. Irene Quinn bought the originally bought the property and it is now currently being run by her son Oliver Quinn and his two sons Oliver Junior and Niall Quinn.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Proleek Dolmen 1.8 miles
- Louth County Museum 2.5 miles
- The Tain Holiday Village 5.5 miles
- Stephenstown Pond & Carp Fishery 6.6 miles
- Carlingford Castle 6.9 miles
- Holy Trinity Heritage Centre 6.9 miles
- Dromiskin Round Tower 7.8 miles
- Inniskeen Pitch & Putt Club 9.4 miles
- The Cathedral of Saint Patrick and Saint Colman 9.9 miles
- Ashfield Golf Club 11 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Monasterboice 17.9 miles
- Ocean/Sea 1.9 miles
- Dublin Airport 42.1 miles
- Belfast International Airport 43.9 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport 44.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Ballymascanlon House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Equipment (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Ballymascanlon House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.