Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Ballyroe, Tralee, Ireland –
Ballyroe Heights Hotel is a modern, luxurious Kerry Hotel set in six and a half acres of sloping gardens with awe inspiring views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay. Our Tralee Hotel is located a mere four kilometers from the town centre on the coastal route of The Wild Atlantic Way and only a twenty minute drive from Kerry Airport with free on-site car and coach parking. An excellent choice if you are looking for a hotel in Kerry.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Ardfert Cathedral 2.4 miles
- Well of the Wethers 2.5 miles
- Siamsa Tire Theatre 2.8 miles
- Kerry County Museum 3 miles
- Tralee Golf Club 3.6 miles
- The Kerries Golf Club 3.8 miles
- Fenit Sea World 4.7 miles
- Banna Beach 4.9 miles
- St. Dahlin's Well 6.6 miles
- Ballyheigue Castle Golf Course 7.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Inch Strand 13.5 miles
- FitzGerald Stadium 19 miles
- St. Mary's Cathedral 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Re-Store, Mounthawk Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Tralee Farmer's Market Market 2.5 miles
- Tralee Town Centre Shopping Market 2.5 miles
- Oyster Tavern Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Oyster Tavern Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Manor West Retail Park Market 3.7 miles
- Tralee Bay Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Sliabh Mish Mountain 4.3 miles
- Kerry Airport 12.1 miles
- Shannon Airport 44.6 miles
- Cork Airport 61.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Palace Bar & Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Ballyroe Heights Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests wishing to pay by cash/debit card will be required to pay in full on check-in. A credit card will need to be presented on check-in to allow access to our phones, room service and room charge facilities. If a credit card is not available on check-in a deposit of EUR 100 is required to access these facilities and will be refunded on check-out after the guest room is checked by housekeeping.
Guests are liable for the costs of any damage to the hotel caused by their reckless or negligent actions, and for the cost of hotel property removed without consent.
The hotel is not liable for any lost, damaged or stolen personal items. The hotel will endeavour to return any 'found' item to its owner.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.