Burren, Ballyvaughan, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 297 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Super-Sized Room (King-Size Bed)
Super-Sized Twin Room (Double Bed and Twin Bed)
Super-Sized Family Room (King-Size Bed and 2 Twin Beds)
Super-Sized Triple Room (Double Bed and 2 Twin Beds)
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Aillwee Cave 1.1 miles
- Galway Bay 7.7 miles
- Doolin Cave 8.8 miles
- Dunguaire Castle 9.4 miles
- Bearna Golf And Country Club 9.9 miles
- Galway Golf Club 10.9 miles
- Spiddal 11 miles
- Salthill 11.3 miles
- Galway Cultural Institute 11.6 miles
- Galway Technical Institute 12 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Nicholas Collegiate Church 12.4 miles
- Galway Railway Station 12.6 miles
- Eyre Square 12.6 miles
- National University of Galway 12.7 miles
- Galway Greyhound Stadium 13.1 miles
- Galway Irish Crystal Heritage Centre 13.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Burren Food & Wine Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Hylands Burren Hotel & Larco (Italian) Restaurant 1 miles
- Larder Deli & Soda Parlour Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Ballyvaughan Service Station (Post Office) Supermarket 1 miles
- The Village Stores Supermarket 1 miles
- Wildflower Restaurant Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Ballyvaughan Farmers Market (Saturday) Market 1.2 miles
- Burren Craftworkers Market (Sunday) Market 1.2 miles
- Monks Restaurant, Gregans Castle Restaurant 1.5 miles
- An Fear Gorta Cafe/Bar 1.5 miles
- Siopa Fan Oir, Fanore (Fishing Tackle) Supermarket 10 miles
- Sorry NONE but Burren Way Walking Trail Ski lift 0.2 miles
- Cappabhaile Mountain,(Burren College of Art) Mountain 0.5 miles
- Galway Bay Ocean/Sea 1 miles
- & Wild Atlantic Way Scenic Drive Ski lift 1 miles
- & Aillwee Cave, Birds of Prey Centre Ski lift 1 miles
- Ailwee Mtn (Cave & Bird Show) Polnabrone Dolmen Mountain 1.5 miles
- Lough Murrey, Flaggy shore Lake 6 miles
- Caher Valley River (Walking Trail) River 6 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 8 miles
- Mullach Mor (Burren Perfumery nearby) Mountain 18 miles
- Lough Gealain, Lake 18 miles
- Inchiquin Lake (Heritage Centre nearby) Lake 18 miles
- Shannon Airport 30.1 miles
- Ireland West Knock Airport 57.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cappabhaile House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Live Music/Performance
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cappabhaile House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.