Navan Road, Blackfriary, C15 P2N8 Trim, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 418 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. At Caravogue House every room has bed linen and towels.
A buffet, à la carte or continental breakfast is served at the property.
Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Trim, like hiking.
Navan Race Course is 11 miles from Caravogue House, while Slane Castle is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Dublin Airport, 26 miles from the guesthouse.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Caravogue House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 27, 2019
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What are the check in and out times please,Check is 2pm and check out is 11.30am , however we are flexible on this once we have prior notice and rooms are available.Answered on 19 January 2020
- Hi, my mum has limited mobility, do you have any ground floor rooms? Thanks.Hi, I am sorry to say that our ground floor rooms are all booked up for the summer. The rest of our rooms are on the first floor, with 16 steps leadin..Answered on 6 May 2022
- Hi, could you please tell me how far you are from Trim Castle Hotel please. is it walking distance 😊 many thanksHi. We are less than a 10-minute walk from Trim Castle Hotel. We can also arrange a taxi for you. Kind regards CarolineAnswered on 25 March 2023
- Do you offer evening mealHi, We don't provide evening meals, however, guests do have the use of a fridge and a microwave and all the local restaurants do delivery to Caravogue..Answered on 8 November 2020
- what is turn around time on laundry? we will be with you only one night.Hi, We can arrange in house laundry for you.Answered on 9 February 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by Kearney Family
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Outdoor furniture
- High chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)Off-site
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nights
- Bar crawls
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaning
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 2:00 PM to 8:30 PM
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 10 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Cash Caravogue House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Caravogue House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Caravogue House
Guests staying at Caravogue House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Caravogue House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
Check-in at Caravogue House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Caravogue House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Caravogue House is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Caravogue House include:
Caravogue House is 2,800 feet from the center of Trim.