Cavendish Row, Upper O'Connell Street, D1 Dublin, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 2151 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cassidys Hotel.
Cassidys hotel is a family owned and operated hotel. We opened the hotel in 1996 and have dedicated ourselves to delivering an authentic experience for our guests with a personal focus on quality, comfort and value. Regards, Martin Cassidy
Cassidys Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Gate Theatre 0 miles
- Ambassador Theater 0 miles
- Rotunda Hospital 0.1 miles
- Garden of Remembrance 0.1 miles
- The James Joyce Centre 0.1 miles
- Dublin Institute of Technology 0.1 miles
- Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane 0.1 miles
- Dublin Bus Head Office 0.2 miles
- St. Mary's Pro Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Moore Street Market 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple Bar 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.6 miles
- Trinity College 0.6 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 0.7 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.7 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.9 miles
- Dublin Zoo 1.7 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.6 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 2.6 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7 miles
- River Liffey River 0.5 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, Gucci, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Armani
- Ilac Shopping Centre Mall
Henry Street Dublin
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cassidys Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All children from 5 to 12 year are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.