Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar
81 - 82 Talbot Street, D1 Dublin, Ireland –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Abbey Theatre 0.1 miles
- Peacock Theatre 0.1 miles
- Busaras 0.1 miles
- St. Mary's Pro Cathedral 0.1 miles
- The Custom House 0.2 miles
- Dublin District Coroner's Court 0.2 miles
- Famine Memorial 0.2 miles
- The Spire 0.2 miles
- Dublin Institute of Technology 0.2 miles
- Dublin Bus Head Office 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Trinity College 0.4 miles
- Temple Bar 0.5 miles
- Visit Dublin 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.5 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.7 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.8 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 2.9 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.9 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 6.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant 0 miles
- The Celt - Traditional Irish Pub Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Supervalu Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Moore St Market Market 0.3 miles
- River Liffey River 0.3 miles
- Howth Head Sea/ocean 10.3 miles
- The Sugar Loaf Mountain 18.6 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Le Bon Crubeen
Cuisine: French, Irish
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 14:30 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.