Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar
81 - 82 Talbot Street, D1 Dublin, Ireland –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Abbey Theatre 0.1 miles
- Peacock Theatre 0.1 miles
- Busaras 0.1 miles
- St. Mary's Pro Cathedral 0.1 miles
- The Custom House 0.2 miles
- Dublin District Coroner's Court 0.2 miles
- Famine Memorial 0.2 miles
- The Spire 0.2 miles
- Dublin Institute of Technology 0.2 miles
- Dublin Bus Head Office 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trinity College 0.4 miles
- Temple Bar 0.5 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.5 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.7 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.8 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 2.9 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.9 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 6.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant 0 miles
- The Celt - Traditional Irish Pub Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Supervalu Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Moore St Market Market 0.3 miles
- Howth Head Ocean/Sea 10.3 miles
- The Sugar Loaf Mountain 18.6 miles
- River Liffey River 0.3 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Le Bon Crubeen
Food: French, Irish
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Celtic Lodge Guesthouse - Restaurant & Bar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.