Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street)
95/98 Talbot Street, D1 Dublin, Ireland –
Situated in prime Dublin location with the best of attractions on our door step. If you are looking for a friendly and clean accommodation, look no further than Dublin City Inn otherwise we will give you your money back.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St. Mary's Pro Cathedral 0.1 miles
- The Abbey Theatre 0.1 miles
- Peacock Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Spire 0.1 miles
- Dublin Bus Head Office 0.2 miles
- Dublin Institute of Technology 0.2 miles
- An Post, General Post Office 0.2 miles
- Busaras 0.2 miles
- The Custom House 0.2 miles
- Moore Street Market 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trinity College 0.4 miles
- Temple Bar 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.5 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 0.5 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.7 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.7 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.8 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 2.9 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0 miles
- Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Grand Central Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Henry Street Dublin
Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: Apple, Gucci, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street)
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street) takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 95/98 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.