Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street)
95/98 Talbot Street, D1 Dublin, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1700 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street).
Situated in prime Dublin location with the best of attractions on our door step. If you are looking for a friendly and clean accommodation, look no further than Dublin City Inn otherwise we will give you your money back.
Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street) takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- St. Mary's Pro Cathedral 0.1 miles
- The Abbey Theatre 0.1 miles
- Peacock Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Spire 0.1 miles
- Dublin Bus Head Office 0.2 miles
- Dublin Institute of Technology 0.2 miles
- An Post, General Post Office 0.2 miles
- The Custom House 0.2 miles
- Moore Street Market 0.2 miles
- Dublin District Coroner's Court 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trinity College 0.4 miles
- Temple Bar 0.5 miles
- Button Factory 0.5 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 0.5 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.7 miles
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.7 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2 miles
- Phoenix Park 2.8 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 2.9 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0 miles
- Le Bon Crubeen Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Grand Central Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Dublin Airport 5.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, Gucci, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Armani
Henry Street Dublin
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street)
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Car Rental
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 95/98 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1700 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: