2 Fisher Street, Ballyvarra, Doolin, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1289 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Doolin Inn and Hostel is two buildings opposite each other managed by the one great team. We are located in the center of Doolin at the bus stop and start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal hiking trail, overlooking the village and out to sea. In 2016 we underwent major renovations and extensions to our Doolin Inn building adding more family rooms, improving our cafe, breakfast room, reception and garden areas. In 2015 we renovated all our rooms in our Doolin Hostel Building with new bathrooms, new bunks, living and dining room. We have a simple motto of "improving a little every day" and each day we strive to do just that, with a focus on friendly relaxed service that is professional and offers great value. Doolin Inn is our main building with reception and cafe downstairs and our rooms in this building are more in keeping with a budget hotel or B&B. Opposite is our smaller Doolin Hostel Building which has Hostel type rooms with Bunk Beds and downstairs there are full self catering facilities.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Doolin Cave 2.6 miles
- Cliffs of Moher 3.3 miles
- Aillwee Cave 11.3 miles
- Aran Islands 15.2 miles
- Spiddal 16.7 miles
- Galway Bay 17.6 miles
- Bearna Golf And Country Club 18.5 miles
- Ennis Golf Club 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Day Break Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Cliff Coast Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Doolin Village Crafts Supermarket 0 miles
- Ivy Cottage Restaurant 0.1 miles
- O\'Connors Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Fitz Pub Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Aran Island day trips Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Doolin Cave Mountain 3.1 miles
- Cliffs of Moher Visitor Center Ocean/Sea 3.1 miles
- Aille River River 0 miles
- Cliffs of Moher Coastal Walk Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Shannon Airport 29.3 miles
- Kerry Airport 57.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Doolin Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per person per night in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Doolin Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the kitchen is open for guests in the Doolin Hostel building to use for self-catering from 7.45 until 21.30 only.
In the main building there is a cafe and reception open from 8:00 until 21:00.
Please note that check-in ends at 21:00. Due to limited reception hours, late check ins must be arranged before hand and cannot be guaranteed. Extra charges will apply.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to stay in dormitories.
Please note that only 'Private' rooms offer individual beds and all other rooms offer bunk beds only.
Please inform Doolin Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.