Dunbrody Country House Hotel
Strand Street, Arthurstown, Ireland –
Thank you for considering Dunbrody House for your next short break. Dunbrody has been run by husband and wife team Kevin & Catherine Dundon as a luxury hotel since 1997 and its gorgeous setting on the wonderful Hook Peninsula is a perfect choice if looking to combine luxury accommodation and gourmet cuisine with sight-seeing the south coast.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Duncannon Fort 1.3 miles
- Faithlegg Golf Club 3.3 miles
- Waterford Municipal Golf Course 5.3 miles
- Waterford Regional Hospital 5.8 miles
- University Hospital Waterford 5.9 miles
- Reginald's Tower 7.1 miles
- Waterford Crystal Visitors Center 7.1 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 7.1 miles
- Garter Lane Arts Centre 7.5 miles
- Waterford Museum of Treasures 7.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity 7.7 miles
- Waterford Railway Station 7.7 miles
- Hook Lighthouse 8 miles
- Waterford Institute of Technology WIT 8.3 miles
- The Whitfield Clinic 9.6 miles
- Dunbrody Famine Ship 10.5 miles
- Carrigleade Golf Course 19.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Local Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Floods Centra Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Harvest Room Restaurant Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Waterford Estuary River 0.3 miles
- Sliabh Coillte Mountain 2.5 miles
- Hook Peninsula Sea/ocean 6.2 miles
- Waterford Airport 7.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Harvest Room at Dunbrody
Cuisine: Irish, International
Dundons Champagne Seafood Bar
Cuisine: Irish, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Local at Dunbrody
Open for: Dinner
4 reasons to choose Dunbrody Country House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Massage chair
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Bridal suite
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:00
09:00 - 12:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 65 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Dunbrody Country House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.