Simmonscourt Road, D4 Dublin, Ireland – Great location - show map
King Room with Balcony
Executive Twin Room
Executive Two Room Suite
Executive King Room
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Suite with View
King Room with View
5 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Dublin
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Surrounded by embassies and Ivy Covered Homes in the area of Ballsbridge, InterContinental Dublin is an elegant, tranquil luxury hotel destination for travellers to Dublin looking for historic sophistication minutes from the city centre.
InterContinental Dublin takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- RDS Concert Hall 0.3 miles
- Herbert Park 0.3 miles
- Aviva Stadium 0.6 miles
- National Print Museum 0.8 miles
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium 0.9 miles
- St. Vincent's Private Hospital 0.9 miles
- St. Vincent's University Hospital 0.9 miles
- The Royal Hospital 0.9 miles
- Clonskeagh Hospital 0.9 miles
- Grand Canal 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Little Museum of Dublin 1.6 miles
- Trinity College 1.8 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 1.9 miles
- Button Factory 2 miles
- Dublin Castle 2 miles
- Temple Bar 2.1 miles
- Dublin Zoo 3.7 miles
- Phoenix Park 4.6 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 4.9 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 7.5 miles
- Dublin Airport 7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 16 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.