Gabriel House Guesthouse
Summerhill North, St. Lukes, T23 X963 Cork, Ireland –
This beautiful elegant property was built in the 19th Century as a private residence by a wealthy merchant family. During the 1920's Christian Brothers resided here for more than 40 years. Since the brothers departed in the 1960's it has been used exclusively as a Guest House / Bed & Breakfast.
Area Info –
- Kent Railway Station 0.1 miles
- Cork Custom House 0.3 miles
- Murphy's Brewery 0.6 miles
- Cork Opera House 0.6 miles
- Lavitt's Quay Gallery 0.7 miles
- South Infirmary - Victoria Hospital 0.7 miles
- The English Market 0.8 miles
- Cork Butter Museum 0.8 miles
- The Cathedral of Saint Mary and Saint Anne 0.8 miles
- Shandon Steeple 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cork Vision Center 0.9 miles
- Beamish & Crawfords Brewery 1 miles
- Pairc Ui Chaoimh 1 miles
- St. Finbarr's Cathedral 1.1 miles
- University College Cork 1.6 miles
- Cork City Hall 1.8 miles
- Blarney Stone 5 miles
- Blarney Castle 5 miles
- Fota Wildlife Park 7 miles
- Cathedral of St. Colman 7.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Old English Market, Grand Parade. Market 0.9 miles
- Isaacs Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Greenes Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Tara's Tearooms, Mc Curtain Street Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Merchants Quay Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Crosshaven Ocean/Sea 14.5 miles
- Ballhass Lakes Lake 29.2 miles
- Lee River 0.6 miles
- Cork Airport 4.4 miles
- Kerry Airport 49.8 miles
- Shannon Airport 58.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Gabriel House Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Gabriel House Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are accommodated in kennels adjacent to the guesthouse.
Please note this hotel does not accept American Express.
The property is not wheelchair friendly as it is located on a steep slope and there are numerous steps from the car park to the main entrance.
Please inform Gabriel House Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.