McGettigans Hotel (formerly Gallaghers Hotel)
100 Main Street, Letterkenny, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1906 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Mc Gettigans Hotel in Letterkenny, Donegal enjoys a prime location in the heart of this bustling Donegal town. Letterkenny has long been a heartland of traditional Irish ‘Craic agus Ceol’ and its reputation as a friendly and vibrant town has not waned with the passing of the years. Nestled between mountains and the sea, Letterkenny is in an area of breath-taking natural beauty, it is easy to understand why Letterkenny is one of the most popular destinations for a short break in Ireland. McGettigans Hotel is a thoroughly modern building, with an imposing glass façade, offering a birds-eye view of the town. Each room is equipped with all of the modern conveniences you would expect to see from any premier quality hotel including air-conditioning and plasma TV’s. Our food is popular and locally sourced and can be enjoyed in the Ard na gCeapairí Bistro, the Inis Meain room which serves a full bar food menu.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Letterkenny Leisure Centre 0.1 miles
- The Cathedral of St. Eunan and St Columba 0.2 miles
- Donegal County Museum 0.3 miles
- Letterkenny Town Park 0.5 miles
- Letterkenny Golf Club 1.6 miles
- Gartan Outdoor Adventure Centre 6.6 miles
- Ros Ban Garden 7.6 miles
- Glenveagh National Park and Castle 7.6 miles
- Raphoe Castle 7.7 miles
- Oakfield Park 8.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Beltany Stone Circle 9.3 miles
- The Balor Theatre 11.3 miles
- Seat of Power Visitor Centre 13.1 miles
- Buncrana Golf Club 18.1 miles
- Dunfanaghy Golf Club 18.3 miles
- Cloughaneely Golf Club 19.7 miles
- Drongawn Lough Lake 2.7 miles
- City of Derry Airport 23.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose McGettigans Hotel (formerly Gallaghers Hotel)
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know McGettigans Hotel (formerly Gallaghers Hotel) takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
McGettigans Hotel (formerly Gallaghers Hotel) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A damage deposit of EUR 50 is required on arrival. That's about 61.65USD. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.