Guesthouse Gleann Fia Country House
Lower Coolcorcoran, Kilcummin Road,, V93 XY01 Killarney, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 499 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Bridget and Conor O Connell
Located 2 km from Killarney Town center we are situated on acres of gardens with river and woodland. Our guest lounges & conservatory with a Reading, CD and DVD classical movies library All our guestrooms are overlooking our natural surrounds.
My wife Bridget and I have been in the Irish Hospitality business for the past 30+ years, seeing many developments and changes in the industry over the years. Coming from a fully serviced Hotel Management past, we purchased "Gleann Fia" Country House an Irish Tourist Board registered Guesthouse in 2001.
Living in the South West of Ireland, and on the door step of Killarney Town and National park, to include, Muckross House and Gardens, Muckross Abbey, Torc Waterfall, Ross Castle, the Lakes of Killarney. The scenic driving Peninsulas of Dingle, Ring of Kerry and Beara and of course The famous Gap of Dunloe. Local activities include, Golfing on World renowned parkland and links courses. Scenic driving, Hill walking, Horse riding, River and lake fishing, Cycling.
Languages spoken: German, English, Italian
Area Info– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
FitzGerald Stadium0.6 miles
Killarney Community Hospital0.7 miles
Killarney Railway Station1.1 miles
St. Mary's Cathedral1.1 miles
Killarney Riding Stables1.7 miles
Killarney Golf And Fishing Club2.2 miles
Ross Castle2.5 miles
Killegy Church3.3 miles
Muckross Abbey3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Restaurants on High Street Killarney Restaurant0.6 miles
Petit Delice, High Street Killarney Cafe/Bar0.6 miles
Dalys Supervalue Supermarket0.9 miles
Restaurants on Collage and Main St, Killarney Restaurant1.1 miles
Natural Beauty *
The Lakes of Killarney Lake3.1 miles
Meeting of the Waters - Killarney Lakes River6.2 miles
The Kerry Reeks Mountain9.9 miles
Closest Airports *
Kerry Airport7.4 miles
Cork Airport46 miles
Shannon Airport49.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Muckross House3.9 miles
Carrantuohill Mountain11.5 miles
Moll's Gap11.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular amenities
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- River view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Mini golf Additional charge
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Hiking Additional charge
- Fishing Additional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Gleann Fia Country House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.