Gleeson's Restaurant & Rooms
Market Square, Roscommon, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 515 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Gleeson’s Townhouse & Restaurant a lovingly restored 19th century building is a charming townhouse at the heart of hospitality overlooking the bustling market square in picturesque Roscommon Town, the gateway to the West of Ireland and County Roscommon’s idyllic lakelands. Gleeson's Townhouse’s combination of excellent rooms, fully licensed restaurant, private car park, free WiFi and charming hospitality creates the ideal setting when staying or dining in the environs of County Roscommon. Our charming townhouse accommodation is a choice of 19 superior and standard rooms with two luxury suites, all ensuite with high levels of luxury and comfort. Superior rooms have the extra facility of a luxury bath, king size bed and trouser press. The perfect place to enjoy all that the town has to offer and the perfect base to explore the County’s idyllic lakelands.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Roscommon Castle 0.2 miles
- Roscommon Golf Club 0.3 miles
- Roscommon Museum 0.4 miles
- Roscommon Racecourse 3.1 miles
- Claypipe Visitors Centre 5.4 miles
- Clonalis House 10.3 miles
- Cruachan Ai Heritage Centre 10.4 miles
- Strokestown Golf Club 10.5 miles
- The Famine Museum 10.7 miles
- Strokestown Park House 10.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Athlone Golf Club 13.8 miles
- Athlone Train Station 17.6 miles
- Athlone Castle 17.6 miles
- Dr. Douglas Hyde Interpretative Centre 19 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supervalu Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Market Square Market 0.1 miles
- River Shannon River 9.3 miles
- Slieve Bawn Mountain 11.8 miles
- Lough Ree Lake 18.6 miles
- Ireland West Knock Airport 32.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Manse Restaurant
Food: British, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Gleeson's Restaurant & Rooms
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Gleeson's Restaurant & Rooms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.