Lough Eske, Donegal, Ireland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 343 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Deluxe Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
Over 27 yrs ago having set up home and hotel in Donegal, Swiss brothers Jody & Marc Gysling discovered this special corner of Ireland. Local girl Deirdre McGlone came to work one Summer and and love blossomed between her and Marc. They are celebrating 17 years of wedding bliss this year and have two sons Carl & James and a little girl called Christina.
Harvey's Point takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Donegal Golf Club 7.2 miles
- Glenmore Estate 10.5 miles
- Cloghan Fisheries 11.1 miles
- Hannah McGuinness 11.1 miles
- Isaac Butt Heritage Centre 11.2 miles
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum 11.3 miles
- Summerhill House 12.3 miles
- The Balor Theatre 12.4 miles
- Lough Eske Lake 0.1 miles
- City of Derry Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Harvey's Point
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Donegal
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Massage (Additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Hiking (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 16:00 hours
07:00 - 11:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 99 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Lakeside Restaurant will be closed every Sunday between 01 November 2016 and 05 March 2017. Food will still be served in Harvey's Bar on Sundays between 12:30 and 21:00.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 343 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: