Lough Eske, Donegal, Ireland –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 303 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Over 27 yrs ago having set up home and hotel in Donegal, Swiss brothers Jody & Marc Gysling discovered this special corner of Ireland. Local girl Deirdre McGlone came to work one Summer and and love blossomed between her and Marc. They are celebrating 17 years of wedding bliss this year and have two sons Carl & James and a little girl called Christina.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Donegal Golf Club 7.2 miles
- Glenmore Estate 10.5 miles
- Cloghan Fisheries 11.1 miles
- Hannah McGuinness 11.1 miles
- Isaac Butt Heritage Centre 11.2 miles
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum 11.3 miles
- Summerhill House 12.3 miles
- The Balor Theatre 12.4 miles
- Deane's Equestrian Centre 13.6 miles
- Five Oaks Ranch 13.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lakeside Centre 14.9 miles
- Lough Eske Lake 0.1 miles
- City of Derry Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Harvey's Point
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Donegal
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 99 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Harvey's Point accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Lakeside Restaurant will be closed every Wednesday and Sunday between November 2017 and March 2018. Food will still be served in Harvey's Bar every day between 12:30 and 21:00.