Charlemont Place, D2 Dublin, Ireland –
4 reasons to choose Hilton Dublin
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Relax at the Hilton Dublin, set in the heart of Dublin’s city center, overlooking the historic Grand Canal. The hotel is just a short walk from the famous St. Stephen’s Green area and Grafton Street, lined with stylish wine bars and bistros. Unwind in one of the hotel’s bright and comfortable Guest rooms. Highlights; •City center Dublin hotel •24-hour business center, close to the RDS convention center •7 flexible meeting spaces including Harcourt Suite and Charlemont Suite •Charlemont Bar&Bistro •Fitness Center •Outdoor courtyard area for summer events
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital 0.2 miles
- Shaw Birthplace 0.3 miles
- Iveagh Gardens 0.4 miles
- Cill Rialaig Project@Origin Gallery 0.4 miles
- Irish Jewish Museum 0.4 miles
- RHA School 0.4 miles
- Dublin Marathon 0.5 miles
- Newman House 0.5 miles
- St. Stephen's Green 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Little Museum of Dublin 0.6 miles
- Visit Dublin 0.9 miles
- Dublin Castle 0.9 miles
- Trinity College 0.9 miles
- Button Factory 1 miles
- Temple Bar 1 miles
- Dublin Zoo 2.4 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.3 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 4.2 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Charlemont Bar & Grill Restaurant 0 miles
- The Charlemont Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Hatch Street Market (Fridays) Market 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- N/A Ski lift 0 miles
- River Liffey River 0.6 miles
- Sandymount Sea/ocean 2.3 miles
- Wicklow Mountains Mountain 15.5 miles
- Glendalough Lake 29.8 miles
- Dublin Airport 6.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 4.99 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Dublin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.