Hotel Isaacs Cork
48 Mac Curtain Street, . Cork, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2186 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Isaacs Cork.
|Deluxe Single Room|
|Deluxe Twin Room|
|Classic Double Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Murphy's Brewery 0.2 miles
- Cork Opera House 0.2 miles
- Cork Custom House 0.3 miles
- Lavitt's Quay Gallery 0.3 miles
- The English Market 0.4 miles
- Cork Butter Museum 0.4 miles
- Shandon Steeple 0.4 miles
- Cork Vision Center 0.5 miles
- Kent Railway Station 0.5 miles
- Beamish & Crawfords Brewery 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- South Infirmary - Victoria Hospital 0.6 miles
- Mercy University Hospital 0.6 miles
- St. Finbarr's Cathedral 0.7 miles
- University College Cork 1.2 miles
- Pairc Ui Chaoimh 1.4 miles
- Cork City Hall 1.6 miles
- Blarney Stone 4.6 miles
- Blarney Castle 4.7 miles
- Fota Wildlife Park 7.4 miles
- Cathedral of St. Colman 8.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Shelbourne Bar Cork Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- English Market Market 0.6 miles
- Greenes Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- River Lee River 0.6 miles
- Cork Harbour Lake 1.2 miles
- Lough Mahon Sea/ocean 3.1 miles
- Shehy Mountains Mountain 6.2 miles
- Cork Airport 4.2 miles
- Kerry Airport 49.5 miles
- Shannon Airport 58.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Isaacs Cork
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 6.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
There is no lift access in the apartment blocks.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag parties.
Please note that parking is limited and cannot be reserved. Alternative car parking is available in St.Patrick's Quay Car Park at their daily rates.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2186 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: