Ibis Hotel Dublin
Red Cow Roundabout, Off Naas Road, Monastery Road, D22 Clondalkin , Ireland – Show map
|Standard Room with One Double Bed|
|Sweet Double Room|
|Standard Twin Room|
|Twin Room (3 Adults)|
|Standard Double Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Ibis Hotel Dublin
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Show map
- Clondalkin Library 0.7 miles
- Newlands Cross 0.9 miles
- Park West Business Park 0.9 miles
- The Chocolate Warehouse 1.6 miles
- Corkagh Park Fishery 1.6 miles
- Dublin West Suburb 1.7 miles
- Drimnagh Castle 1.7 miles
- Cherry Orchard Hospital 1.8 miles
- Tallaght Hospital 1.8 miles
- National Basketball Arena 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Square Tallaght 2.1 miles
- Phoenix Park 3.4 miles
- Dublin Zoo 3.8 miles
- St Patrick's Cathedral 4.4 miles
- Dublin Castle 4.6 miles
- Button Factory 4.8 miles
- Temple Bar 4.8 miles
- Dublin Tourism Center 4.9 miles
- Trinity College 5 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 6.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Boomers Bar Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Quinlan's Cafe/bar 0.9 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1.4 miles
- The Laurels Restaurant 1.4 miles
- The Laurels Cafe/bar 1.4 miles
- Lidl Supermarket 1.4 miles
- The Mills shopping centre Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Lemongrass (Liffey Valley) Restaurant 5.2 miles
- Corkagh Park Mountain 2.1 miles
- Corkagh Park Lake 2.2 miles
- Dublin Airport 9.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Entertainment Staff
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Dublin Airport coach operates 24 hours a day, and costs EUR 5.00 per person.
When using a sat nav/GPS device to reach the Ibis Hotel Dublin, please enter the following coordinates: N 53° 19' 5.19'' W 6° 22' 20.69.
The credit card used for prepaid reservations must be presented upon arrival along with valid photo identification. All cash-paying guests must provide a EUR 100 security deposit upon arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2089 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: