Hotel Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel
1 Ormonde Street, . Kilkenny, Ireland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1412 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
St. Mary’s Medieval Mile Museum0.1 miles
The Tholsel0.1 miles
St. Mary's Cathedral0.2 miles
Rothe House0.3 miles
Black Abbey0.3 miles
Smithwick's Brewery Tour0.3 miles
Kilkenny Castle0.3 miles
St Canices Cathedral and Round Tower0.5 miles
Kilkenny Golf Club0.5 miles
St. Lukes General Hospital1.2 miles
Mount Juliet Golf Club8.7 miles
River River Nore0.2 miles
Train Kilkenny Railway Station0.5 miles
Waterford Airport29.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Irish, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kilkenny
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel by:
- Car 50min
Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel include:
Guests staying at Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.