Adelaide Street, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1442 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Triple Room
Economy Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double with Sea View
Double or Twin Room
Classic Double Room with Sea View
Classic Triple Room with Sea View
Property surroundings –
- National Maritime Institute Museum 0.1 miles
- Sunday Market in People's Park 0.2 miles
- James Joyce Museum 1.1 miles
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre 1.4 miles
- National Rehabilitation Hospital 1.5 miles
- Blackrock Market 2.1 miles
- Carysfort Lodge 2.1 miles
- Blackrock Clinic 2.5 miles
- Dublin South Suburb 2.9 miles
- Leopardstown Racecourse 3.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Little Museum of Dublin 6.2 miles
- Trinity College 6.4 miles
- Visit Dublin 6.5 miles
- Button Factory 6.6 miles
- Temple Bar 6.6 miles
- Dublin Castle 6.7 miles
- Dublin Zoo 8.4 miles
- Portmarnock Golf Club 9 miles
- National Botanic Gardens 9.1 miles
- Phoenix Park 9.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Dun Laoghaire Market Market 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Restaurant 0.5 miles
- The Promenade Cafe Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Wicklow Mountains Mountain 23.6 miles
- Dublin Airport 10.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
6 reasons to choose Haddington House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Dun Laoghaire
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
02:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Haddington House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.