Located on the corner of Eyre Square in Galway City, the multi award-winning Kinlay Hostel is 1 minutes' walk from both the coach and train stations.
This hostel is described as 'Top Choice' in the current edition of the Lonely Planet’s guide.
Kinlay Hostel features a mix of private rooms and dormitories. Guest facilities include a common room with a pool table and TV, a fully equipped self-catering kitchen and a dining room. A free breakfast and high-speed WiFi as well as free computer usage, free luggage storage, free printing and free city maps are all provided to guests.
There is a 24-hour reception desk and staff are available to offer recommendations of things to do in Galway. Tours to the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and the Aran Islands leave from outside the front door every morning.
This is our guests' favorite part of Galway, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?If you feel like you need a lock for your belongings, you are more than welcome to use one for the storage lockers in your room. You can buy or rent o..Answered on October 29, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we offer free luggage storage on the days you're checking in and checking out.Answered on October 29, 2019
- Is it quiet at night?Yes, we have scheduled quiet hours between 11pm-7am in the corridors where our dormitories and private rooms are located. We have a night porter on du..Answered on October 29, 2019
- Are sheets and towels included?Yes, bed sheets are included in the price and your bed will be made when you arrive. Towels are €2 to rent or €5 to buy.Answered on October 22, 2019
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?We do not allow guests to use their own sleeping bags. Although we do provide fresh linen and for every guest upon check in which can be left on your ..Answered on October 22, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel
The prices at Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel by:
- Car 1h 30min
Guests staying at Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel is 500 feet from the center of Galway.
Check-in at Kinlay House Eyre Square Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.